18 March 2015

Still Busy!

I had a good idea for a blog post, I swear. Actually, I had two! I thought I would write one of them for today and the other for Friday. But I'm kinda just not feeling it, and I'd rather save the good ideas for next week when I can actually pay attention to blogging. I still haven't even started packing for this weekend's trip. Yeah, so I should probably get on that.

The good news! I'm down to only needing posts for the letters J and O for the A to Z Challenge. I have a few ideas I'd like to use, but I'm not sure if I can make them work for these particular letters. Maybe I can talk about this more on Monday for the theme reveal and get some input.

The even better news! I have two 4+ hour bus rides this weekend and I'm hoping to get a lot of work done on my posts during this time. Or at least lots of reading. Or maybe both. I need to charge my Kindle before we leave. I have so many blogger buddies' books on there it's a bit ridiculous. I need to catch up. But hey, I'm a slow reader.

So I have a hunch that I won't be blogging on Friday. Or maybe I could write something on the bus on my phone. Right now I still have so much to get done but I just want to take a nap. Perhaps it's coffee time...

5 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, you get this great idea and then you feel like, eh. I'm looking forward to reading ideas next week. Although I appreciate an honest post such as this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bus rides are great for writing/reading. Whenever I had to use the bus, I got a ton of work done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whooboy! I just read your previous post and then this post. You are one busy girl! Have fun on your trip, and I wish you great productivity (whether it be post writing, story writing, or reading) on your bus trips. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great trip! I'm going away this weekend, too, and have been looking forward to my bus time as a great chance to get some serious reading done :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great that you're using your travelling "downtime" to it's fullest.
    Sometimes, we can just let writing go for a bit and just take in life, too. It gives us more to actually write about. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete